Advertising in Scalefour News
Please contact us to enquire
about advertising in Scalefour News. Your advert will be considered
against the guidelines below.
Submission Guidelines for Advertisers
- Scalefour News welcomes advertisements from: specialist
suppliers selling goods or services which aid finescale modellers;
or exhibition organizers promoting finescale orientated modelling
- Advertising space can be taken in full page, half page or
quarter page sizes.
- Advertisements should be submitted as PDF files. Images used
in any advertisement should be of a high resolution to reproduce
well in print (300dpi minimum) and should be submitted with
permission to reproduce if applicable. Scalefour News does not
undertake design work for advertisers.
- The position of advertisements in Scalefour News is subject to
the editor’s decision. The position of any advertisement in
Scalefour News cannot be guaranteed, nor its inclusion in any
particular issue, though every effort will be made to accommodate
- The inclusion of any advertisement is at the discretion of the
- Space for recurring advertisements cannot be guaranteed. New
material in each recurring advertisement is encouraged.
- Advertisements must be submitted by the submission deadline, although
earlier submission is encouraged.
- On submission of any advertisement a billing address should be
supplied. Payment for any advertisement should be received within
28 days of the bill being issued.
Current advertising rates (exclusive of VAT)
Full page £130.00; half page £65.00 and quarter page
Advertising rates are subject to change, after prior notice. A
fixed rate cannot be offered for recurring advertisements.