Scalefour News 225
December 2021, edited by Tim Venton.
Scalefour News 225 is being mailed to members as usual. Delivery is
expected to start in the UK in early December..
Please make some allowance
for delivery delays in the postal service. If your copy has not arrived by late December, the Membership
Secretary is the best person to contact.
- Scalefour North 2022 cancelled, For sale/wanted
- Trade News
- Removing the top feed on a pannier tank
- A West Coast Joint Stock sleeper for Oban
- Progress at Hawes Junction and Harbury & Ossett
- An inspector calls - eventually
- Cattle and wagons for Wantage
- GWR 42xx Brassmasters chassis to a Hornby body
- Heath Robinson lives!
- Heckmondwike relics
- Wanted: a new home for the late Bob Barrott's layout Bolsover
- Ruyon Road revived!
- A 2021 and transfers on the doormat/li>
- Towards a definitive list of Model Wagon Co. wagon kits
- Pendon on Scaleforum weekend
- Pulborough @ Pulborough
- News from Scotland
- Obituary: Dpm Rowland
- Progress on Burham, Situations vacant
- Membership bulletin
- Notice Case including Exhibition Diary
- Pictures at an exhbition - not yet Scaleforum