Fylde Area Group (December 2018)

Moderator: mike_t_norris

mike_t_norris

Fylde Area Group (December 2018)

Postby mike_t_norris » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:06 pm

The 6th December saw a very good turnout of 14 members and friends and apologies from six.

Yours truly provided a photographic presentation of my visits to various locations, including several signal boxes over the year and included a visit and trip on Mail Rail and the Postal Museum.

This was followed by the usual delicious hotpot, then apple pie and cream, with plenty of ‘seconds’ to go around.

A good night seemed to be enjoyed by everyone. Graham Seed whose health has deteriorated over the past year, has asked I pass his regards on to everyone. He is suffering with rheumatoid arthritis but is hoping a fresh consultation in the New Year will being some relief and allowing to return to modelling, in the meantime he has taken to buying some ‘O’ gauge items, let’s hope he can be diagnosed quickly and allow him to get back to S4.

The next meeting is a ‘Run and Natter’ on the 17th January, starting at 7:30pm for 8:00pm. Please contact myself the organiser (details on the Blue Sheet) for more information.

May I take this opportunity to wish everyone on the forum ‘A Very Safe and Happy Christmas and All the Best for the New Year’ – may Santa bring lots of railway treats!

Return to “Fylde”