Exactoscale Products

For new product announcements, recommendations, reviews and sourcing. Must be relevant to society members.
Le Corbusier

Re: Exactoscale Products

Postby Le Corbusier » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:15 pm

Nice looking piece of website design :thumb
Tim Lee

andrew jukes

Postby andrew jukes » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:32 pm

When is it expected that the Societies stores will have track components and have pricing available ?

Sorry, but I'm not going to spend time answering questions when the answers are on the site.

Andrew

Philip Hall

Postby Philip Hall » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:05 am

Probably the clearest and most logical website I have seen in many a long year. Many thanks, Andrew. Even better is that the prices I have looked at have come down!

Philip

Tony Sullivan

Postby Tony Sullivan » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:42 am

Philip, You were sitting next to it's creator David McCarthy last Tuesday at the SHAG meeting!

Philip Hall

Postby Philip Hall » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:52 pm

Tony,

Sometimes being anonymous is good. You can bask in the praise when it all works but nobody knows who to blame when it doesn’t!

Philip

Terry Bendall

Postby Terry Bendall » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:51 pm

As is mentioned on their web site, Exactoscale will be present at Scaleforum although you will not find an entry in the list of traders or see the stand marked on the floor plan in the show guide. This is because the guide had gone to press before we had all the details - and that is not a criticism of the company.

The Exactoscale stand will be found nest to the Society stand and opposite the Society stores.

Terry Bendall

kelly

Postby kelly » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:32 pm

The website is nicely laid out with clear information. Great to see!
DEMU UPDate Editor
DEMU
Photos on Flickr

junctionmad

Postby junctionmad » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:22 am

andrew jukes wrote:
When is it expected that the Societies stores will have track components and have pricing available ?

Sorry, but I'm not going to spend time answering questions when the answers are on the site.

Andrew

I read through the site and I note the dates. However my question was more directed at the Societies Stores officer , in that when was it expected that I can order the components through the Societies stores because as yet there is no additions to the stores lists

Thanks

Dave

andrew jukes

Postby andrew jukes » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:11 am

OK. I was mostly surprised at the question about pricing.

The standard price list applies to all outlets and is available on the site. The 'online service charge' will apply to all purchases from, and only from, the Exactoscale Products site. It is defined in my announcement as (currently) 10%, added to the total of products ordered.

As you recognise, start of business from the Societies is at least partly in the hands of the Societies. Depending on how our own sales go at Scaleforum, stock levels may need some rebuilding. Our aim is to have all outlets functioning by the end of October.

Andrew

andrew jukes

Postby andrew jukes » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:21 am

The Exactoscale Products website is now live.

see exactoscale.com

I am advised that adjustments have been to speed up loading of the site.
For fastest access, use:

https://exactoscale.com/

Andrew

Return to “Product Information”