Fylde Area Group (February 2019)

Moderator: mike_t_norris

mike_t_norris

Fylde Area Group (February 2019)

Postby mike_t_norris » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:33 pm

The 21st February saw another good turnout with 10 members present and apologies from two.

We had the usual mix of general discussion along with a few items brought along to run, David Beale brought along an exquisite Hull & Barnsley four plan wagon complete with individual wooden planks, rivets washer plates, securing rings – the full works! An intricate and amazing piece of work.

We also has a number of GW locos from Peter Sutherland, including a 44XX (the one with the steam pipe – apparently) and a 45XX, both excellently turned out and built, although what they were doing at Preston I am not sure.

Also I have a picture of 1427 and 0-4-2 tank, but I cannot remember who brought that along to run, possibly Karl Crowther.

So an interesting meeting with plenty to see and discuss, photos of the above mentioned items included below.

Our next meeting is on Thursday 21sy March, starting with an invite to the MMRS Clubrooms to see Slattock’s followed by our usual evening ‘Run & Natter’ meeting starting at 17:30 for 20:00; please contact myself the organiser (details on the Blue Sheet) for more information.

DSC06738.JPG

DSC06740.JPG

DSC06744.JPG

DSC06747.JPG

DSC06741.JPG

Return to “Fylde”