Alan Gibson workshop

Information on sources for hard to find or unusual items.
DougN

Alan Gibson workshop

Postby DougN » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:16 am

Can I ask for a little assistance with Alan Gibson. I have sent a email to Sales@ and also to colin@ email addresses and I have had no response in a week or so. Can any one advise if Colin is away at the moment. I would ring from Australia however my home phone is out of action due to line issues and my workmobile phone is blocked.

I want to place a reasonable sized order, as I tend to save up what I need to make a overseas package worth while!

Thanks in advance,
Doug
Still not doing enough modelling

Steve Carter

Re: Alan Gibson workshop

Postby Steve Carter » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:21 am

Hi Doug

Colin may be away or just mega busy.

I also have an outstanding order with him and when I tried to ring him yesterday I got his answer phone so I left a message as requested.

I hope they are having a well deserved break so I’m happy to wait for a response.

AG are due to attend Warley next weekend and I’m also there on the Society Stand so I will report back after then.

Cheers

Steve
Steve Carter

DougN

Postby DougN » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:20 pm

Thanks Steve, as my land line is out the access to the internet is also on a irregular basis, its killing the kids but I seem to be getting a lot of other stuff done! In fact challange for this weekend is to see how far I get on the signal leavers kis I have received from the stores. I am extending mine from 10 to 25!

Thanks for chasing up Colin and the team at Alan Gibson. Looks like my challange to finish one thing a month may be thwarted by supplies! :D
Doug

DougN

Postby DougN » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:52 pm

Just checked through my emails and found a response from Colin.

They all seem to be back now!
Doug

Return to “Where to Find?”