NEEAG June Meeting

Moderator: Jol Wilkinson

mikeg

NEEAG June Meeting

Postby mikeg » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:07 am

The last meeting was a little short of numbers, probably due to half term etc, but was made up by the evenings work on the high level Jinty and discussions on lots of subjects. Not least is the possibility of having an open day next year (sort of like the Scalefour Eastish at Newport some time ago). This may be a workshop day, or workshop and demos plus a layout so plenty to plan for this. We also considered having a Scalefour stand at a local show next year so we will discuss with Paul Willis when we see him next.

Next meeting is the 25th - usual venue - and as well as the Jinty we intend to give some attention to the test track ex Derek Genzel to make it completely operational. This may well fit in with the above proposed workshop day.

Hope all can attend and look forward to anyone who has yet to give us a look.

Flymo748

Re: NEEAG June Meeting

Postby Flymo748 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:57 pm

mikeg wrote:The last meeting was a little short of numbers, probably due to half term etc, but was made up by the evenings work on the high level Jinty and discussions on lots of subjects. Not least is the possibility of having an open day next year (sort of like the Scalefour Eastish at Newport some time ago). This may be a workshop day, or workshop and demos plus a layout so plenty to plan for this. We also considered having a Scalefour stand at a local show next year so we will discuss with Paul Willis when we see him next.

I'm afraid that it won't be next week. I'm going to be off acting as race support down at Magny Cours in France for the weekend.

It should be good fun - we had a fantastic time last week racing at the TT as part of the same French team: https://www.facebook.com/InkyAnnRacing?fref=ts

Hopefully I'll see you in July!

Cheers
Paul
Beware of Trains - occasional modelling in progress!
www.5522models.co.uk

Return to “North East Essex (NEEAG)”