NEEAG April Meeting

Moderator: Jol Wilkinson

mikeg

NEEAG April Meeting

Postby mikeg » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:31 pm

Well the March meeting went very well with all the tables taken up by feverish activity on the start of the group project of making a Bachmann Jinty to P4. The body was reduced to lots of bits by Angus, mostly with a saw!. The rest of us were doing various tasks on the high level chassis with the soldering iron doing sterling work.

I'm not sure we even stopped for a second cup of tea as everybody seemed engrossed in the task in hand.

Next meeting on the 30th April (usual venue) will carry on the good work along with any other side tracks members might bring along for perusal.

New members welcome as always.

spencerman

Re: NEEAG April Meeting

Postby spencerman » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:37 pm

Good news about Martin Finney and Brassmasters I hope

mikeg

Postby mikeg » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:32 pm

Just a reminder about our upcoming meeting Thursday (30th). Planned work is the High Level Jinty - unplanned is whatever you bring along !

New members welcome

Flymo748

Postby Flymo748 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:12 am

mikeg wrote:Just a reminder about our upcoming meeting Thursday (30th). Planned work is the High Level Jinty - unplanned is whatever you bring along !

New members welcome

My apologies in advance for missing this. I'm afraid that work yet again stops the serious business of modelling. I'm chairing a dinner in the City, which unfortunately means missing out of coffee and biscuits in Colchester :-(

Have a good time, and I hope to catch you at some point in the summer!

Cheers
Flymo
Beware of Trains - occasional modelling in progress!
www.5522models.co.uk

Jol Wilkinson

Postby Jol Wilkinson » Wed May 06, 2015 6:32 pm

The NEEAG April meeting was attended by seven of the regular members, who ate all the biscuits in Flymo's absence.

We spent the evening discussing various individual projects and working on the HL Jinty chassis and Bachmann body for the groups "joint" project.

P1010151.JPG

On the right Andy, Richard and Keith work on the chassis as Mike and Angus read the instructions while working on the Jinty body. In the background Philip appears to be hanging his head in despair.

Return to “North East Essex (NEEAG)”