NEEAG January meeting

Moderator: Jol Wilkinson

Jol Wilkinson

NEEAG January meeting

Postby Jol Wilkinson » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:13 pm

The North East Essex Area Group's January meeting will be on Thursday 29 January.

Instead of our regular type of event, we will be discussing Indian Cuisine at the Tandori Villa in Colchester, together with plans for the following meetings and activities. Those without SatNav may wish to meet at our regular venue at &:00 p.m.:

The Colchester Society of Model and Experimental Engineers Clubhouse
13a President Road
Colchester
CO3 9ED

to proceed in convoy to the restaurant. Any new curry enthusiasts are welcome to join in, just let us know.

Jol Wilkinson

Re: NEEAG January meeting

Postby Jol Wilkinson » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:02 pm

Seven members braved snow and ice to meet at a Colchester restaurant to belatedly celebrate the start of 2015. Keith, Andy, Philip, Richard, Mike, Paul and myself enjoyed a pleasant Indian meal and a "railway" quiz devised by Andy. Fortunately I got at least the LNWR questions correct.

Seven share a curry.jpg

Our next meeting will be on Thursday 26 February at our regular venue in Colchester.

There will also be an "open day" at the London Road set up weekend in Little Bealings (between Woodbridge and Ipswich) on the Saturday 21st February. If any S4 members would like to pay a visit, please contact me for details.

Jol Wilkinson

Return to “North East Essex (NEEAG)”