NEEAG November meeting

Moderator: Jol Wilkinson

Jol Wilkinson

NEEAG November meeting

Postby Jol Wilkinson » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:24 pm

NEEAG next meeting will be held on Thursday 27 November at 7:00 at our usual venue;

The Colchester Society of Model and Experimental Engineers Clubhouse
13a President Road
Colchester
CO3 9ED

We will be taking a look at one of Mike's baseboards for his LSWR layout of Fovant, reviewing the progress we have made with the Derek Genzel test track and discussing our individual modelling activities.

New members most welcome

pendragon

Re: NEEAG November meeting

Postby pendragon » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:12 pm

I am away from home this week. I am sorry that I will have to miss Thursday's meeting.
Les

spencerman

Postby spencerman » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:16 am

I'll be there , look forward to it.
regards
PHSM

mikeg

Postby mikeg » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:33 pm

3 embryonic base boards erected this morning ready for tonight's meeting.see u all there

Jol Wilkinson

Postby Jol Wilkinson » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:34 pm

NEEAG's November meeting was attended by eight members, who were able to review progress on Mike G's LSWR layout of the Fovant WW1 Military Camp. Angus brought along the two sections of Derek Genzels Test Track which he has restored and ran several locos. Various other bits of modelling were discussed.

NEEAG November 2014.JPG

Angus is setting up one of the test track boards while Paul and Philip discuss the ideal size for a Jaffa Cake. Three sections of Mike's Fovant layout are in the background with, oddly, some part built LNWR carriages to give an idea of scale.

The December meeting will be held on Thursday 18th. We had proposed meeting at a local restaurant but as they were all fully booked by rather better organised Christmas revellers we will now have a Mince Pie extravaganza at our usual venue.

Return to “North East Essex (NEEAG)”