Leamington & Warwick Model Railway Exhibition

Moderator: IanSpalding

IanSpalding

Leamington & Warwick Model Railway Exhibition

Postby IanSpalding » Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:31 pm

Hi,
The 39th Leamington & Warwick Model Railway Exhibition is being held on Sat 8th - Sun 9th March at Hall 2, Stoneleigh Park Exhibition & Conference Centre, Stoneleigh Park, Nr. Coventry, CV8 2LZ. Opening times Saturday 10am to 5pm, Sunday 10am to 4pm. The Scalefour Stand will be there and the layouts Bodmin and the first appearance of the first phase of my own layout Richmond (Surrey). Members of SWAG will be helping me operate my layout and will also be helping at the show. We look forward to seeing Scalefour members at the show.
Regards,
Ian Spalding

IanSpalding

Re: Leamington & Warwick Model Railway Exhibition

Postby IanSpalding » Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:40 pm

IanSpalding wrote:Hi,
The 39th Leamington & Warwick Model Railway Exhibition is being held on Sat 8th - Sun 9th March at Hall 2, Stoneleigh Park Exhibition & Conference Centre, Stoneleigh Park, Nr. Coventry, CV8 2LZ. Opening times Saturday 10am to 5pm, Sunday 10am to 4pm. The Scalefour Stand will be there and the layouts Bodmin and the first appearance of the first phase of my own layout Richmond (Surrey). Members of SWAG will be helping me operate my layout and will also be helping at the show. We look forward to seeing Scalefour members at the show.
Regards,
Ian Spalding

Sorry forgot to add that the full exhibition details can be found at http://lwmrs.co.uk/CMS/index.php/exhibition-2014-home.
Regards
Ian

Return to “Warks South (SWAG)”