NAG Meeting 6th June 2019

Moderator: ken kirk

RobM

NAG Meeting 6th June 2019

Postby RobM » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:40 pm

Eight members attended a very pleasant modelling evening. It was test track night and Michael brought along a selection of locos to run, including two J94 0-6-0STs, a Hymek diesel and a West Country pacific. Bevis repaired one of Rob’s RSH 0-4-0STs and ran that on the test track very successfully.

A discussion took place about Rob’s layout Mount Woodville Works. It was agreed that, in the short term, Bevis would continue to keep it as his house but, in the longer term Tony would store it until Barry Ingham’s shed is ready.
It was agreed to take the layout to two local shows in Sileby (Leicestershire) and Cotgrave (Nottinghamshire) in 2020 and to have a small Society display alongside.

Otherwise Howard was working on electric locks for John Elliott’s layout; Tony was making track for Brimsdown; Brian was preparing some D&S fish vans kits; Ken was making bases for rodding stools from stained sleepers; John was working on the group’s finances and I was working on my L&YR carriage kit.
Next week (Thursday 13 June) will be another modelling night.
Martin Nield
Minutes Secretary
7 June 2019
http://www.robmilliken.co.uk
Updated December 2016

JFS

Re: NAG Meeting 6th June 2019

Postby JFS » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:51 pm

Just to mention that, 400 crimps later, Howard has finally finished the Electric Locks just incase any readers thought it would never end (I certainly did!)

Locks testing_s.jpg

Testing this Thursday evening then ...

Best Wishes,

Return to “Nottingham Area Group (NAG)”