Cambrian Kits

Information on sources for hard to find or unusual items.
derekrussan

Cambrian Kits

Postby derekrussan » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:49 am

Now that Cambrian Kits are under new ownership I have been talking to the new owner, and for the forseeable future they will not be attending any shows. Accordingly it seemed to me to be a natural fit that I stock these alongside the Parkside kits so they will still be available at the finescale shows including Scaleforum.

Currently about half the range is available and the new owner is focussing his attention on manufacture to get the whole range into stock.

I took an initial delivery of all the currently available kits just before Scalefour North and managed to get them there and have an open order for all the others. I have ordered replacements for those that I ran out of so will be filling any gaps before Epsom.

The range is quite large and it is taking me some time to get them all on the website. I am working through in numeric order. So far I have released about half or the available kits and should complete the release in a few days.

As with Parkside I am offering Single kits, 4 packs and 10 packs. I have also taken into stock the additional relevant Gibson wheels in 00,EM and P4 - 10 Spoke, Lowmac and 12mm Disc Brake.
Derek Russan, Eileens Emporium.

Return to “Where to Find?”