Great Eastern wagon lettering

Information on sources for hard to find or unusual items.
garethashenden

Great Eastern wagon lettering

Postby garethashenden » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:39 pm

I need some transfers for GER wagons, both the newer GE and the older GER styles, as well as smaller versions for lowmaks and other low sided vehicles.
POWsides do a sheet of full sized GE with one GER, but that's all I've found. Does anyone know of any other sources?

Paul Willis
Forum Team

Re: Great Eastern wagon lettering

Postby Paul Willis » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:36 pm

garethashenden wrote:I need some transfers for GER wagons, both the newer GE and the older GER styles, as well as smaller versions for lowmaks and other low sided vehicles.
POWsides do a sheet of full sized GE with one GER, but that's all I've found. Does anyone know of any other sources?

As one of those GER modeller types, I'm sorry to say that the answer is "no".

To the best of my knowledge, there aren't any specific GER sheets showing other styles. Annoyingly, whilst there is an LMS Pre-Grouping Constituents sheet in the HMRS range, there isn't an equivalent for the LNER.

Cheers
Flymo
Beware of Trains - occasional modelling in progress!
www.5522models.co.uk

garethashenden

Postby garethashenden » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:09 pm

Flymo748 wrote:
garethashenden wrote:I need some transfers for GER wagons, both the newer GE and the older GER styles, as well as smaller versions for lowmaks and other low sided vehicles.

As one of those GER modeller types, I'm sorry to say that the answer is "no".

To the best of my knowledge, there aren't any specific GER sheets showing other styles. Annoyingly, whilst there is an LMS Pre-Grouping Constituents sheet in the HMRS range, there isn't an equivalent for the LNER.

Cheers
Flymo

That's a shame really, I'm going to need some GN transfers at some point as well.

40C

Postby 40C » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:01 pm

Old Time Workshop item 4801 for GNR wagons perhaps?

Gordon Luck

Return to “Where to Find?”