ABS/Four Most

Information on sources for hard to find or unusual items.
bordercollie

ABS/Four Most

Postby bordercollie » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:25 am

Hi
I have read the article in improving the Parkside Dundas GW O11/O15 kit in MRJ 202.

I have hit my first snag in that a lot of the products mentioned in the article are from ABS/Four Most. The company doesn't have e-mail or a Web site. As I am in Australia this isn't very convenient. Therefore I need to know if there are any stockists of their products that offer an online ordering service.

Regards

craig_whilding

Re: ABS/Four Most

Postby craig_whilding » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:51 am

Nope not any more sorry.

frizby

Postby frizby » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:32 am

From RMWeb forum (29/01/2011)

ABS Models
39 Napier Rd
Hamworthy
Poole
Dorset
BH15 4LX

Tel.01202 672891

There is also mention that they were sold through KeyKits.net but I would not know if any of the items listed are ABS/Fourmost or not

http://www.keykits.net/Shop/Catalogue.aspx?c=IKB (there are several pages)

Andy

Russ Elliott

Postby Russ Elliott » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:29 pm

ABS stuff is not available from Keykits.

craig_whilding

Postby craig_whilding » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:46 pm

It was available from Keykits but they stopped hence me saying not any more..

For buffers you may want to try the Lanarkshire models range instead. http://www.nairnshire-modelling-supplies.co.uk/

HowardGWR

Postby HowardGWR » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:16 pm

ABS stands for Adrian Swain who is a very friendly and helpful fellow. He only sells at shows now, but despite that you are in OZ, I am sure he will be able to accomodate you by snail mail. The alternative is to state your needs here, then someone reply that they are going to ring him up, then they do so, thenthey get a total price, then find out what money he accepts, then if he only does cheques, then offer to have you EDT it over to this angel concerned and say where you are too at the same time, then the angel concerned pay Adrian with a cheque and tell him where to send it.

Phew, should shorten waiting time considerably! Regards, Howard

Return to “Where to Find?”