12 May - Cambs, Herts & Essex inaugural meeting

Serving the Cambridge, Herts and Essex borders

Moderator: Paul Cram

Paul Willis
Forum Team

12 May - Cambs, Herts & Essex inaugural meeting

Postby Paul Willis » Mon May 03, 2010 7:58 am

Thanks to the initiative and hospitality of Peter Tyler, I'm pleased to announce that the initial meeting of the Cambs, Herts and Essex Area Group will be held at:

8pm on Wednesday 12th May

The venue will be Peter's house, just outside Saffron Walden. Any Society members that would like to join us will be very welcome. Please get in contact with me through the Forum, or at S4@greenandred.co.uk, or on 01279 725 486, and I will be happy to give you details of how to get there.

As this will be the first meeting, there are no plans for anything particular. It will just be a "get to know you" event to establish what people's interests are, and what they would want out of an area group. If you would like to bring along something to illustrate what you're working on, or interested in, please do.

Hoping to see you in a couple of weeks time.
Flymo
Beware of Trains - occasional modelling in progress!
www.5522models.co.uk

Paul Willis
Forum Team

Re: 12 May - Cambs, Herts & Essex inaugural meeting

Postby Paul Willis » Tue May 11, 2010 10:40 am

Flymo748 wrote:I'm pleased to announce that the initial meeting of the Cambs, Herts and Essex Area Group will be held at:

8pm on Wednesday 12th May

The venue will be Peter's house, just outside Saffron Walden.

A final reminder that this meeting will take place tomorrow evening. We already have considerable interest, but please get in contact if you have not replied already and would be interested in attending.

Cheers
Flymo
Beware of Trains - occasional modelling in progress!
www.5522models.co.uk

Return to “CHEAG”