CHEAG tonight!

Serving the Cambridge, Herts and Essex borders

Moderator: Paul Cram

Paul Willis
Forum Team

CHEAG tonight!

Postby Paul Willis » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:33 am

If there are any finescale modellers at a loose end, please do join us at the Coach & Horses, Newport, Essex from 8pm onwards.

I believe that this will be a general natter session, but it will be bound to feature discussion of Society lever frames and London Transport locomotive liveries...

Hopefully see folk tonight!
Flymo
Beware of Trains - occasional modelling in progress!
www.5522models.co.uk

Carlos

Re: CHEAG tonight!

Postby Carlos » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:22 pm

Hi Paul,

I will try to go tonigh, even against the wind (which is quite strong and in the wrong direction)...

I will bring a "cardboard model" of my engine chassis I did to try to understand how to build it. I hope to dissipate some of the doubts I still have.

Regards,
Carlos

Paul Willis
Forum Team

Postby Paul Willis » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:53 pm

carlos wrote:Hi Paul,

I will try to go tonigh, even against the wind (which is quite strong and in the wrong direction)...

I will bring a "cardboard model" of my engine chassis I did to try to understand how to build it. I hope to dissipate some of the doubts I still have.

Hi Carlos,

It would be good to see you again. I don't know if you made any progress with CSB suspension. I'll pop a few bits and pieces in a bag with me. Then you may have some ideas of what is possible for you.

Cheers
Flymo
Beware of Trains - occasional modelling in progress!
www.5522models.co.uk

billbedford

Postby billbedford » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:24 am

carlos wrote:I will bring a "cardboard model" of my engine chassis I did to try to understand how to build it. I hope to dissipate some of the doubts I still have.

Carlos

If you really want help with loco frames you could bring your mock up to CLAG tonight…

Though you might just get overwhelmed with conflicting advice

Carlos

Postby Carlos » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:59 am

Thanks Bill for your invitation. But I have already spent my "S4 meetings" tickets, maybe for several months... family and no car yet affaires...

A CLAG meeting will sure be worth to attend, althought a bit daunting for me. That's the "gurus" cave!

I got good advice from CHEAG yesterday, a nice meeting as always. And I could share some views with other "strange gauge" modeller (21 mm for him and 22 mm for me are not so different!)

Now I have a clear idea on how to proceed, lets find the time and bravery to go!

Carlos

Return to “CHEAG”