A BRIT IN CANADA

Moderator: David Knight

COLING

A BRIT IN CANADA

Postby COLING » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:07 pm

Hi
I have the great good fortune to be married to a Canadian. Her family lives in Cambridge Ontario and we are planning to come to Canada this June/July. I'd love to be able to come and see you if you have a clubhouse and chat about modelling finescale in Canada.

David Knight

Re: A BRIT IN CANADA

Postby David Knight » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:58 pm

Hi Coling,

A clubhouse? Chance would be a fine thing! :D There are 6 P4 modellers of my acquaintance in a hundred mile radius and we all model different eras and areas (one even models Irish 5'3') so home layouts are the best we can offer. PM me when you have a better idea of when you will be in Cambridge and I'll see if we can organize a small gathering.

Cheers,

David

nberrington

Postby nberrington » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:14 pm

Dave - you forgot me - I'm only 2 231km from you.
:D
NB

COLING

Postby COLING » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:52 pm

Hi Dave

That would be great. As soon as we have dates and flights booked I'll get in touch. Do you have to import everything you need for British outline and 1:76 scale items?

Colin

dcockling

Postby dcockling » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:39 pm

We have 18 members in Canada: 11 in Ontario, 1 in Manitoba, 2 in Alberta and 4 in British Columbia.

All the Best
Danny

David Knight

Postby David Knight » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:19 am

Sorry Neil :oops: If you're in the area you can join us :D

In answer to your question Colin anything specifically P4 has to be imported but we have some dedicated dealers in the area who import a good selection of RTR for us to convert, some even carry those small bits and pieces beloved of us all regardless of gauge. The internet does make life easier.

Cheers,

David

Return to “Canadian Group”