Fylde Area Group (9th April 2015)

Moderator: mike_t_norris

mike_t_norris

Fylde Area Group (9th April 2015)

Postby mike_t_norris » Fri May 01, 2015 2:28 pm

We had a good turn out for our April meeting with 8 members present and apologies from two. We also welcomed a new member to both the society and the group, Clive seemed to get on well with everyone and I managed to show him some of the newer track offerings currently available. He did mention that next time he would have a lot of questions – well that is what the group is for and we should be able to answer most of his questions between us!

Richard brought along a couple of locos for a test run, including an L&Y pug which he had managed to cram weight in every conceivable place, but even so the test rake of coaches proved just too much on my sharp curves.

Once again we had the wireless throttle on the go and now I have used them on a full operating session with a far amount of success, now I need to get into the customisations to see what else I can do with them.

The next meeting is ‘Run & Natter’ on the usual third Thursday, the 21st of May, starting 7:30pm for 8:00pm. Please contact the organiser (details on the Blue Sheet) for more information.

Return to “Fylde”