Matters Arising

Moderator: Will L

derekrussan

Matters Arising

Postby derekrussan » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:33 pm

Matter Arising from this post
Click to see.

Re: Meeting Reports 2010

Will L wrote:One thing I learned was that the lady behind the stand at Eileen's (not Eileen these days of course) is a trained first aider and did a very good job of patching up my finger when I'd stuck my scalpel significantly further in than usual.

This is the second consecutive show that Anita's first aid skills have been called upon. Always willing to help, but please will everyone at Epsom take care and keep safe and avoid the hat trick.

Derek AKA Eileen the third
Derek Russan, Eileens Emporium.

Will L

Re: Eileen III

Postby Will L » Wed May 19, 2010 8:28 am

derekrussan wrote:
Will L wrote:One thing I learned was that the lady behind the stand at Eileen's (not Eileen these days of course) is a trained first aider and did a very good job of patching up my finger when I'd stuck my scalpel significantly further in than usual.

This is the second consecutive show that Anita's first aid skills have been called upon. Always willing to help, but please will everyone at Epsom take care and keep safe and avoid the hat trick.

Derek AKA Eileen the third

Derek

Being very grateful to Anita and certainly not wishing to set her up as an unofficial first aid station at all the best exhibitions I think we should all note that you have just the product to prevent recurrences in your extreme product range. Code EXSAFE.

Will

Will L

Matters Arising

Postby Will L » Wed May 19, 2010 9:09 am

One of the things I kind of hoped for originally, when I got involved with documenting the various doings of the CAG, was that it might encourage others to respond with insights or comments of there own. Unfortunately replies of this sort to my ramblings have been rare. Moving here (S4Webforum) from the dedicated Area Group Blog has also meant that any such replies that do occur are not automatically associated with the meeting report in question. In stead they get jumbled up with the meeting reports in a none to logical way.

So, given that I have Moderator privileges and can move items about if I want to, I have added this Matters Arising section to keep such comment in. You will see how this will work out form the two post above, just comment on the meeting report where it is and I will do the rest.

Underlying all this is the hope that you lot will feel encouraged to let us have your feedback. Most of all, CAG members this is aimed at you, but I wouldn't want the rest of the S4Webforum to feel in any way excluded.

Finally I would warn those who decide to take issue with my inability to spell, type, or proof read properly will probably find they have set their feet on a long and wearisome road, though please don't let that stop you commenting on anything really spectacular. After all we could all do with the occasional laugh.

Will

Will L

Re: Meeting Reports 2nd/3rd October 2010

Postby Will L » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:44 pm

Matters Arising Re Manchester Show Entry

I have been most remiss in failing to point out that a CAG member(Dick Petter) had a good weekend in the prise wining department. His ex LNWR 1P 2-4-2 radial tank being given a Gold award by their judges. Well done Dick.

If you want to know what a gold awards winning model looks like, it will be toiling up and down the grade on the Branch from Knutsford station all tomorrow at the Huddersfield show.

Will

Will L

Re: Meeting Reports 2nd/3rd October 2010

Postby Will L » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:27 pm

And this is the Lady in question, running down hill into Knutsford.
HS-1P.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Will L

Re - Meeting 14th August 2011

Postby Will L » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:38 pm

Matters Arising re Crocus Paper. See the meeting report

Adrian spent some time at our August Meeting meeting bemoaning the disappearance of Crocus paper, a very fine emery cloth, good for putting a fine polished finish on any metal, but most of all ideal for polishing inside the jaws of a lining pen. He has now found a supply of a suitable replacement. I have posted his sigh of pleasure in the most appropriate place, under Product Information/Where to Find it.

Return to “Crewe (CAG)”