Crewe Area Group Face 2 Face Meeting 12th June

Moderator: Will L

Will L

Crewe Area Group Face 2 Face Meeting 12th June

Postby Will L » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:06 pm

The Crewe Area Group has been meeting via Zoom through most of the Covid Pandemic. Our meetings have always been scheduled monthly and took place in members homes, although before the pandemic is was becoming increasingly difficult to get sufficient meeting places. Going Zoom revitalised our meetings and we actually increased the meeting frequency to twice a month and we will continue to hold meetings in this way.

However, now life is slowly returning to normal, we have decided to recommence face to face meeting, and given the difficulty we were having in finding venues, we have decided to replace the occasional Zoom meeting with a meeting in a paid for venue which happens to be nicely convenient for me as Area Group Organiser at least although not exactly in Crewe. We held the first event last month so see how we felt about the venue and this was voted a great success. Everybody brought along something to show off, a small test track was available and even a little light modelling was possible.

As it was a success, we have decided to open up the next meeting to visitors. So if anybody who is not a current member of the area group would like to attend, please could the let me know and I will let you know how to find us.

The meeting will be on Sunday June 12th, starting at 12:00 and finishing at 16:00.
Hot drinks and biscuits will be available but we all bring along a packed lunch.
The Venue is in central Holmes Chapel which is close by M6 Junction 18
The meeting room is up a flight of stairs.

Return to “Crewe (CAG)”