Eileens Emporium Autumn 2022 Newsletter

For new product announcements, recommendations, reviews and sourcing. Must be relevant to society members.
derekrussan

Eileens Emporium Autumn 2022 Newsletter

Postby derekrussan » Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:21 pm

Eileens Emporium Autumn Newsletter

We have all enjoyed our summer holidays, the first since covid. After a long hot summer, the nights are now drawing in and many modellers are increasing their activity accordingly. Our special offer is designed to help you get stocked up for autumn in time for the clock change later this month.

Special Offer

Our Autumn offer is now open. The offer is for website orders only. A massive 15% off everything from now until Saturday 15th October 2022. Orders will be shipped as soon as possible.

To take advantage of this offer simply type AUTUMN22 in the Coupon box underneath the Shipping Method options and a discount of 15% off all goods will be applied at the final page. If you do not enter the code, we are unable to retrospectively apply the offer.

We look forward to your orders.

Exhibitions

We have added some shows to the list, so please check the list carefully.

We are delighted to be back out at shows meeting many of our wonderful customers in person.

Current show list.

Poole and District Model Railway Show Sunday 16 Oct, Poole Grammar School BH17 9JU Poole Show Website

Great British Model Railway Show, Gaydon 29/30 Oct Gaydon Show Website

Thornbury & South Gloucestershire Model Railway Club 19/20 Nov New Venue Turnberries Community Centre BS35 2BB Thornbury Model Railway Show Website

Manchester Dec 10th/11th MMRS Website New venue – the Sugden Centre, M1 7HL Manchester Show Website

Southampton 28/29 Jan 2023

Further shows TBA

Matt, Derek, Anita and Judith
Derek Russan, Eileens Emporium.

martin goodall

Re: EILEEN'S EMPORIUM

Postby martin goodall » Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:12 pm

Has the Society received any news regarding Eileen's Emporium?

I have been informed this morning of an apparent announcement, but because I have not seen the actual text of the announcement itself, I do not think it would be appropriate for me to comment on it.

It would nevertheless be helpful if news could be published here, if or when definite verifiable information is received.

David Knight

Re: EILEEN'S EMPORIUM

Postby David Knight » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:32 pm

For the past few days Eileen's site has been "down for maintenance". Not sure if that helps or confuses matters... :?

Cheers,

David

Return to “Product Information”