Attwood Aggregates

For new product announcements, recommendations, reviews and sourcing. Must be relevant to society members.
Serjt-Dave

Attwood Aggregates

Postby Serjt-Dave » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:48 am

Hi All. Does anyone know if Attwood Aggregates is still trading? I've emailed and phoned them but I'm not getting a response. Looking at their FB page they seem to still trading in August 2020.

All Best

Dave

Le Corbusier

Re: Attwood Aggregates

Postby Le Corbusier » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:10 pm

I have just received the following reply from Jonathan at Attwood...

Yes, we are still trading. But due to the lack of Railway shows last year and this year we put the business on hold till they return - hopefully next year?.
Plus we had another new addition to the team at the end of March - Darcie Rose, so as you can imagine with two little people things have been a bit manic this year!
We have just booked to do a show in Cornwall next year to try and see how we cope with two little ones on the stand???!!!!

Having just spoke to the "Boss" we are going to see the rest of the year out and restart production next year for orders and shows.
We will then be keeping our Facebook page up to date.
You can pass on our news about the new member of the team as she will be hopefully working along side her brother at Railway shows next year!!!!.
Tim Lee

Serjt-Dave

Re: Attwood Aggregates

Postby Serjt-Dave » Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:08 pm

Thanks Tim, that's good to know. I don't want to start ballasting and then have to switch ballast type half way though.

All Best

Dave

Return to “Product Information”