New book from Wild Swan

For new product announcements, recommendations, reviews and sourcing. Must be relevant to society members.
Marshcastle

New book from Wild Swan

Postby Marshcastle » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:22 am

After something of a hiatus following Don Rowland's "Twilight of the Goods", I am expecting delivery later today of a new Wild Swan modelling title:

64 pages, all colour, softback with a spine, ISBN 9781912038657, £14.95

I will get it up on the titfield website as soon as I have it and you will then be able to purchase directly using Romancart as usual, which will work out postage wherever you are in the World.

Also available "over the counter" at Tollbridge Studios (alongside everything else) on any Thursday when the free world returns and of course all other stockists of Wild Swannery.

This is the first of a number of new books coming from Wild Swan in the near future, I have been endeavouring to use time since my premises move and lockdown to work on new material.

The next is a lovely book by Bob Williams covering his father Geoff Williams' seminal EM model of Aylesbury, this is just being finally proofed ahead of going to the printers.

I hope everyone in Scalefourland is otherwise well in the ongoing strangeness, all fine here in Bath.

Best Wishes

Simon

Return to “Product Information”