Internal Thrush Kit

For new product announcements, recommendations, reviews and sourcing. Must be relevant to society members.
David Bigcheeseplant

Internal Thrush Kit

Postby David Bigcheeseplant » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:46 am

I am working on a kit to produce the replacement seats and partitions to turn the Bachmann Hawksworth autotrailer to the named version THRUSH also there will be two other kits one to do WREN and the other to do the diagram A43 trailers.

The seats will be 3D printed and the floor and partitions laser cut.

The images are Fusion 360 renders although I have also test printed seats.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

David
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

David Bigcheeseplant

Re: Internal Thrush Kit

Postby David Bigcheeseplant » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:25 pm

These are the 3D printed seats for WREN and the A43 trailers the handle on the corner has come out well.

David
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

David Bigcheeseplant

Postby David Bigcheeseplant » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:14 pm

I have now done a test build on my THRUSH autocoach everything sees to fit, laser cut curtains have been added as well as Cambridge Custom Transfers for the name and numbers. I need to add the missing parts to the underframe which I think I will have to do as an etch. next up will be the test build on the A43 trailer.

David

Bulwell Hall

Postby Bulwell Hall » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:10 pm

Very nice indeed David! The new seats look superb and make a significant difference. The replacement curtains are a similarly big improvement and I should like to ask if these might be available to purchase - they could also be used to upgrade Hornby Hawksworth Corridor coaches where they would make a similarly big improvement?

Gerry

David Bigcheeseplant

Postby David Bigcheeseplant » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:33 pm

Hi Gerry

no problem I can cut curtains if you need them they are from 0.5mm Rowmark with half cut lines to give some relief, I glue them to rear of the glazing with evostick.

David

David Bigcheeseplant

Postby David Bigcheeseplant » Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:35 pm

I have now built the interior for Thrush and the A trailer, if people are interested in these the price is £16 for Thursh and £15 for Wren & the A43 trailers, I plan to run a few kits off soon which should be ready mid January.

David

Return to “Product Information”