Perseverance chassis kits,Westward parts produced by Mr Chris Parrish.

For new product announcements, recommendations, reviews and sourcing. Must be relevant to society members.
spearmint100

Perseverance chassis kits,Westward parts produced by Mr Chris Parrish.

Postby spearmint100 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:05 am

On monday morning of this week(4th Feb) after making an enquiry about purchasing a couple of the above kits about two weeks ago, I received a phone call from Mrs Parrish informing me that her husband passed away on the 9th January 2018. She has given me her consent to post this notice but she has asked me to make it clear that she and her family do not want anyone contacting them about her late husband's business or on any other subject.
Therefore I am asking all members to respect the family's wishes and respect their privacy.
Any further information will be communicated at the appropriate time.

PeteT

Re: Perseverance chassis kits,Westward parts produced by Mr Chris Parrish.

Postby PeteT » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:46 am

spearmint100

Postby spearmint100 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:51 am

Pete T
Thank you for your reply to my post.Following my last conversation with Mrs Parrish it maybe sometime before the availability of the kits is resolved.A product list was downloaded from the website advertised in the BRM magazine.If I can locate it I might post on here as it is dated 2015 and very probably the last one put together.

Horsetan

Postby Horsetan » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:39 pm

spearmint100 wrote:.....it maybe sometime before the availability of the kits is resolved....

Might be years rather than months :?:
That would be an ecumenical matter.

Return to “Product Information”