Kemilway.

For new product announcements, recommendations, reviews and sourcing. Must be relevant to society members.
Alan Woodard

Kemilway.

Postby Alan Woodard » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:37 pm

Does anyone know if Kemilway are still trading ? Cannot get any answers, phone or otherwise.

Alan.

RedDragon

Re: Kemilway.

Postby RedDragon » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:18 pm

Alan,

Peter Dawson and Kemilway are most certainly still active, I received a couple of 4mm sets of LNER coach etches a couple of months back. Since then I received an e-mail announcing the introduction of 14 new GNR, LNER, ECJS sets of coach etches that have now been loaded to the Kemilway web site. I have ordered a number of these and in the last week or so received an order confirmation from Peter.
You have to be patient on delivery of the etches but they are well worth the wait in terms of quality and detail. The new items have a few very interesting coach diagrams.

No connection other than a satisfied customer.

Regards, Steve

Alan Woodard

Postby Alan Woodard » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:34 pm

Thanks Steve.

I had a look at the website and noticed the new coaches.

I'll try my luck again.

Alan.

RedDragon

Postby RedDragon » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:47 pm

Alan,

I always find it best to write and enclose an SAE, you will then normally get an invoice sent through within a week or so for payment, please note that the items you are after will probably not be in stock as they are generally made to order.

Regards, Steve

Alan Woodard

Postby Alan Woodard » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:41 am

Thanks again Steve. I'll give it a go.

Cheers.

Al.

Bill Newstead

Postby Bill Newstead » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:47 pm

I used the form on the 'contact us' page of the Kemilway website. I got a phone call about an hour later and was then sent a Paypal invoice which I paid. All done in one day.

Regards

Bill

Return to “Product Information”