London Road Models new LNER/GNR loco kits

For new product announcements, recommendations, reviews and sourcing. Must be relevant to society members.
Jol Wilkinson

London Road Models new LNER/GNR loco kits

Postby Jol Wilkinson » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:09 pm

London Road Models have introduced two new LNER/GNR 4mm loco kits.

The first is for the LNER J5 (GNR J22) 0-6-0. This further addition to LRM's range of LNER/GNR 0-6-0 locos has the body etched in brass with a nickle silver chassis. Fittings are mainly brass fittings. The kit includes a jig to help with the accurate forming of the one piece cab side/roof. Price, including tender is £112.00

The second is for the LNER Q2 (GNR K1) 0-8-0. The kit was developed by Frank Davies for the Shipley MRS “Clayton” project. Beautifully designed, it is etched in brass and nickel silver with optional parts to build inside valve gear, which can be made to work if required. Castings are mainly in brass. Price, including tender £140.00

Wheels, motor and gears are required to complete either kit.

Further details can be found on the LRM website;

https://traders.scalefour.org/LondonRoa ... -northern/

or by emailing London Road Models at;

londonroadmodels@btinternet.com
Last edited by Jol Wilkinson on Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dal-t

Re: London Road Models new LNER/GNR loco kits

Postby dal-t » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:04 pm

Hmm, that link doesn't seem to work for me. On the other hand I get on fine with this one.
David L-T

Le Corbusier

Postby Le Corbusier » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:26 pm

dal-t wrote:Hmm, that link doesn't seem to work for me. On the other hand I get on fine with this one.

Though currently appears to be listed here :D
Tim Lee

Jol Wilkinson

Postby Jol Wilkinson » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:44 pm

Thank you gentlemen.

David, I've amended the link in my original post, so that should work now.

Tim, I had forgotten that page in the LRM website. But then, I am only the unpaid serf.

Jol

p.s.
For those interested in NER locos, the artwork for a later 49a boiler and new EM/P4 friendly footplate to go with the ex Steve Barnfield NER S3/LNER B16 has gone to the etchers today. Going by recent timescales I hope to see a test etch in late January.

Return to “Product Information”