C+L Finescale Special Offers on P4 Products

For new product announcements, recommendations, reviews and sourcing. Must be relevant to society members.
Albert Hall

C+L Finescale Special Offers on P4 Products

Postby Albert Hall » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:02 am

My boss Pete Llewellyn has asked me to advise members that he is offering a number of Exactoscale P4 products at 25% discount during the month of August when bought on-line. As well as the range of driving wheels he is offering point kits and some of the individual components which go into the kits as separate items. Visit our website http://www.finescale.org.uk and follow the link to 'special deals'.

Pete apologises for not being able to attend Railwells in person this weekend but the rest of our crew are there with the C+L stand.

Roy

PeteT

Re: C+L Finescale Special Offers on P4 Products

Postby PeteT » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:22 am

Hi Roy, I noticed the discounts when checking what I might be looking for at Wells. I notice you say 'online' though, so presumably that means the same discounts aren't available at Wells?

Cheers,
Pete

Armchair Modeller

Postby Armchair Modeller » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:22 am

'Diving wheels' (sic) were unique to the North British, I believe ;)

Paul Willis
Forum Team

Postby Paul Willis » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:21 am

Armchair Modeller wrote:'Diving wheels' (sic) were unique to the North British, I believe ;)

:-)

Now corrected in the original post, to save Roy from all manner of other jokes and bad puns ;-)

Cheers
Paul Willis
Deputy Chairman
Beware of Trains - occasional modelling in progress!
www.5522models.co.uk

Albert Hall

Postby Albert Hall » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:17 pm

I was renowned for surviving my railway career by ducking and diving!

The Exactoscale driving wheel range is predominantly LNER with some GER plus a few GWR and SR N class. I have never used them myself but I have seen some good reviews in recent years. They do require the assembly tool which is also discounted.

I understand that the offers are only available on-line during August but if anyone happens to find any of these items on the C+L stand at Railwells on Sunday ask Jenny or Luke to get hold of me and I may be able to contact Pete to negotiate. I am not working the stand myself but will be stewarding all day so won't be far away.

Roy

Albert Hall

Postby Albert Hall » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:30 pm

I stand corrected. Having spoken to Pete he confirms that all of the sale products have been priced to show the discount for this weekend's show so ignore the reference to on-line only. Serves me right for not listening!

Roy

mickeym

Postby mickeym » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:35 pm

Thank you for the "heads up", as they say :)

Albert Hall

Postby Albert Hall » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:05 am

The sharp eyed among you may noticed that the special offer on P4 products has now been extended to the end of September. We have managed to keep up with the steady demand for Exactoscale point kits using both steel and nickel silver rail with a significant number being despatched to far flung corners of the world around Australasia. Driving wheels were snapped up in large quantities at Railwells but sales of these have now gone very quiet.

Roy

Return to “Product Information”