Problems with Cooper Craft

For new product announcements, recommendations, reviews and sourcing. Must be relevant to society members.
Rcartes

Problems with Cooper Craft

Postby Rcartes » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:27 pm

Has anyone else had any problems with Cooper Craft?

I ordered a Blacksmith kit from them in October 2014 but by December, after a number of emails when nothing had happened I phoned them and had a generally unsatisfactory conversation. I was told there had been problems obtaining some parts blah blah but that they might be in soon. Eventually I gave up and asked for a full refund, and got a similarly vague response. It's now June, 8 months later, and STILL nothing has happened. What does anyone think I can do?

Richard

Paul Townsend

Re: Problems with Cooper Craft

Postby Paul Townsend » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:32 am

Rcartes wrote:Has anyone else had any problems with Cooper Craft?

I ordered a Blacksmith kit from them in October 2014 but by December, after a number of emails when nothing had happened I phoned them and had a generally unsatisfactory conversation. I was told there had been problems obtaining some parts blah blah but that they might be in soon. Eventually I gave up and asked for a full refund, and got a similarly vague response. It's now June, 8 months later, and STILL nothing has happened. What does anyone think I can do?

Richard

I have pmd you

Alan Turner

Postby Alan Turner » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:51 pm

See here: http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index. ... ts/page-24

It's a long running saga.

Regards

Guy Rixon

Postby Guy Rixon » Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:53 pm

Cooper Craft were at Railex recently, but the display was was short on products and there was very little moulded ware. Some Blacksmith kits, but a lot of empty pegs on the display board.

Phil O

Postby Phil O » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:31 am

Coopercraft are due to be at Scalefour Southwest in Wells in August, last year there were a few heated discussions on the lack of goods or refunds being sent out, I have an outstanding order for various items from the Blacksmiths range, but the money is still in my account. I suspect I will be pushing up daisies before the order is fulfilled.

Phil

dal-t

Postby dal-t » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:55 am

Maybe some of those brave fellows committed to the CC 'rescue bid' could arrange to be around with the stallholder, to help soothe/reassure would-be customers and gain some first-hand experience of the problems?
David L-T

Paul Townsend

Postby Paul Townsend » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:21 pm

dal-t wrote:Maybe some of those brave fellows committed to the CC 'rescue bid' could arrange to be around with the stallholder, to help soothe/reassure would-be customers and gain some first-hand experience of the problems?

There is no rescue bid as such....not really what we are looking at. Brave, probably yes.
I have sat in for PD on a number of occasions at exhibitions to help over meal breaks etc and am aware of the sort of conversations that customers bring to the party.

Return to “Product Information”