Lever frames back in stock

For new product announcements, recommendations, reviews and sourcing. Must be relevant to society members.
John McAleely
Web Team

Lever frames back in stock

Postby John McAleely » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:50 am

Jeremy informs me that our lever frames are back in stock. Now in the members stores, and the public eshop. £19 for an etch to make up a 5 lever frame.

Paul Willis
Forum Team

Re: Lever frames back in stock

Postby Paul Willis » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:22 am

John McAleely wrote:Jeremy informs me that our lever frames are back in stock. Now in the members stores, and the public eshop. £19 for an etch to make up a 5 lever frame.

And there will probably be a dozen or so immediately flying out of the door, given the interest that was shown in them at Warley last weekend...

They really were a delight to modellers in all scales, who couldn't believe the quality and the price. My thanks to the SHAG Area Group once again for developing and producing such a popular product.

Paul Willis
Deputy Chairman
Beware of Trains - occasional modelling in progress!
www.5522models.co.uk

Terry Bendall
Forum Team

Postby Terry Bendall » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:44 am

The use of the Society's lever frame is also mentioned in the latest MRJ on page 286 in the description of Tucking Mill which is delightful layout. " The lever frame ... is a joy to use."

Terry Bendall

Chris Mitton

Postby Chris Mitton » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:14 pm

Flymo748 wrote:And there will probably be a dozen or so immediately flying out of the door, given the interest that was shown in them at Warley last weekend...

Six ordered already this week, and its only Wednesday morning....how to make a Treasurer happy!
Chris

FCA

Postby FCA » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:13 pm

I must say that the service from our redoubtable stores master is quite exceptional.
I orderd mine on Tuesday and received it on Thursday. Fantastic.

Return to “Product Information”