Eileens Emporium Newsletter November 2013

For new product announcements, recommendations, reviews and sourcing. Must be relevant to society members.
derekrussan

Eileens Emporium Newsletter November 2013

Postby derekrussan » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:23 pm

Taps and Dies

We have now received our long awaited delivery of small taps so 14BA 2nd and bottom taps and 16BA taper taps are back in stock. Also in stock are M1.6 and M1.4 taper taps that came in the same delivery.

However there was a mistake somewhere in the supply chain where the delivery of 14BA taper taps turned out to contain 16BA taps. This is currently under investigation and we are unable to offer a delivery date on the 14BA tapers.

As previously advised taps down to 12BA never have been a problem.

We still do not have a viable source of 12BA and smaller dies.

NEW NEW NEW - Neo Trigger Airbrushes

Iwata have announced the release of Neo Trigger Airbrushes. There are 2 models. The TRN1 with a 0.35mm needle and gravity feed with the same cup arrangement as the NEO CN. The TRN2 has a 0.5mm needle and is a side feed model and includes both Gravity feed cups and suction feed bottle. Both models feature comfort grip handles and preset backstops.

I received samples of both in time to try them out at Expo-NG Swanley and also at East London Finescale. I am very impressed with the performance. The preset backstop ensures that even those with little or no experience can get a well controlled fine line or light spray pattern for weathering. This degree of control with the the larger needle option means, that in my opinion, the flexibility of the Gravity Pot and Suction Bottle options makes the TRN2 an excellent overall choice.

The recommended price on either model is £130, and I am offering them at £117. I am already taking pre-orders and delivery is expected first week December.

These are on the website, a search for TRN should find them, also available as sets with compressors.

Exhibitions

As previously mentioned, in January we will be covering both the Bristol O Gauge show (26 Jan) and Southampton (25.26 Jan). We are not structured to handle 2 shows at the same time so our attendance at Bristol will be with much reduced stock, so pre-ordering is essential.

Gift Vouchers

We remind you that we offer gift vouchers in £5, £10, £25 and £50 values. Between now and the end of December 2013 these will be sent post free unless ordered with other items. A site search for GIFT will find them, but the free postage will not registed on the site order, but will be taken off the formal invoice with the voucher.

Special Offer

We are offering an extra discounts on most products that we consider suitable as Christmas Presents.

These include 5% off all hold and fold models, all except 4" are well stocked, please check with us for availability for pre-Christmas delivery 4" models.

£10 off Chassis2Lite, Pro and Superpro models.

£3 off table magnifier lamps.

£3 off sandblasters.

£5 off Antex 660TC soldering iron.

£5 extra off all Airbrush and Compressor combinations, and £10 off all combinations of Compressor, Airbrush and Spray Booth. Most combinations are listed on the website with part number starting AIRDEAL. If the combo you want is not listed please contact us for a quote.

All these offers are for web orders only please enter "CHRISTMAS2013" in the comments box on checkout. This applies until 23rd December 2013. The discount will not show on our web system but will be taken from the payment and show on the formal invoice shipped with the goods.

Full details of all our other products are on our website.

Derek, Anita and Matt

Exhibition Schedule

Do not forget you can beat the queues at shows by pre-ordering through the website. Please allow at least 1 week, 2 weeks for Guildex - Telford, Scale Model World, Scaleforum, Railex, Expo ME, York and Warley.

9/10 November - IPMS Scale Model World - Telford

23/24 November - Warley NEC

7 December - Reading 0 Gauge

11/12 January - St Albans

25/26 January - Southampton

26 January Bristol 0 Gauge
Derek Russan, Eileens Emporium.

Return to “Product Information”