Rant

For new product announcements, recommendations, reviews and sourcing. Must be relevant to society members.
PASutherland

Rant

Postby PASutherland » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:16 pm

:x Has anyone had any dealings with Cooper Craft directly ?
My advice to anyone wanting to order parts or kits from their published cataloge is- DON'T.
I have tried for over a period of Six weeks to get an order I placed over the telephone,(worth a reasonable amount , considering there is a recession on) sent to me.
Initally I was told it would take Three to four days before it arrived. Four phone calls later, all within the six week period and with reasurances after each call- nothing. -------- What a way to run a business!!
This type of attitude does nothing to keep our hobby vibrant, for those of us who want to build models-non cooperative suppliers
should not offer a service or products they cannot, or have no intention of delivering.
As a customer I should not have to resort to the embarrasing situation of having to chase an order that should have only taken a short time to assemble then post.

LenPinder

Re: Rant

Postby LenPinder » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:24 am

I would echo those sentiments.

I placed an on-line order with Cooper Craft on 7th July. I immediately received an automatic email confirmation of my order. :D Having heard nothing by the 18th July, I sent a polite email asking for an update on the status of this order. I received no reply. :( On the 1st of August I sent another email request for an update on my order, this time threatening to cancel the order if I heard nothing within the week. Again no reply. :x On the 14th August I sent an email cancelling the order. :evil:

If traders can't be bothered with my custom, then I can't be bothered to deal with them again. :evil:

Len Pinder

Return to “Product Information”