Exactoscale Products

For new product announcements, recommendations, reviews and sourcing. Must be relevant to society members.
seanmcs

Re: Exactoscale Products

Postby seanmcs » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:43 pm

I ask if
Exactoscale will be introducing a GWR instanter coupling link for 3-link couplings?

Thanks. Sean in Sydney

Knuckles

Re: Exactoscale Products

Postby Knuckles » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:07 pm

jmorling wrote:Martin, Terry - thanks. Yes, of course it is possible to fabricate one's own rail items but the beauty of the kits was you didn't have to. This is very appealing for those who don't have the time or inclination to do so and are prepared to pay a premium for convenience and consistency. I do absolutely appreciate that making precision components like crossings and switches is expensive but Exactoscale's former pricing suggest they can be made and sold for a reasonable sum. I also appreciate that starting a production run may be seen as a risk but I would suggest there is demand, as witnessed by many newer P4 layouts built using the kits. I would guess there is also demand for separate components.

Hopefully Mr Jukes will realise that there is still a demand for his brilliant product. And I say that sincerely.

Jerry
Edited (a bit)

I hope so. My 1st ever turnout kit was an Exactoscale C10 (building of it is on one one of my threads) and apart from a couple of small issues that were resolved it went together a doddle.

Pricey yes but quality, speed and ease of construction very very yes.
“He who dares not offend cannot be honest.” Thomas Paine

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/sparksho ... eationsscc
Mostly offering Loco kits & bits in 4mm.
SCC Photon Resin Prints Price list
download/file.php?id=19320

Return to “Product Information”