THE Christmas Model Railway Show - Manchester 2023

Announcements, recommendations, visit reports etc. Discussion of the Society's own shows.
ralphrobertson

THE Christmas Model Railway Show - Manchester 2023

Postby ralphrobertson » Sat Nov 11, 2023 11:09 am

The annual show at Manchester will be held at the Sugden Centre on the 9th and 10th December. The venue is the same as last year and this year will be the first major outing (after Crewe) of Slattocks Junction. The Scalefour Society stand will also be there.

More details and advance tickets are available via the website http://www.mmrs.co.uk

MarcD

Re: THE Christmas Model Railway Show - Manchester 2023

Postby MarcD » Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:27 pm

I will be there with my 7mm micro WC Boggs and Son.. please stop by and have a chat and see Flippem Couplings in action.
Marc
www.pregroupingrailways.com for everything built before 1923

ralphrobertson

Postby ralphrobertson » Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:20 pm

Only a few days left, Slattocks Jnc is all packed away waiting to be loaded on the van. Advance tickets still available. S4 stand will be present too.

Ralph

Will L

Postby Will L » Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:53 pm

Richard and I will be manning the Society Stand at the Manchester show this week end. In the few moments available to us when we're are not signing up new members of the society, Richard will be thinking about re wheeling an RTR diesel, and I will be only to happy to spend time discussing the prose and cons of loco suspension methods with particular but not exclusive, reference to CSBs. There will be a few examples of CSB fitted loco's available to inspect.

Even if neither of those things grab your interest please don't be afraid to stop by to introduce yourselves and have a chat.

Return to “Exhibitions”