Scaleforum - advance tickets..........

Announcements, recommendations, visit reports etc. Discussion of the Society's own shows.
Chris Mitton

Scaleforum - advance tickets..........

Postby Chris Mitton » Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:01 am

........are now on sale at https://scalefour.org/scaleforum/tickets.html.
£10 for members, £12 for guests, and you can get in earlier than those who turn up on the day. Either print your ticket from the confirmation email, or just show it on your phone at the door.

See you there!
Regards
Chris

Philip Hall

Re: Scaleforum - advance tickets..........

Postby Philip Hall » Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:19 pm

I might be being dense, or suffering computer/phone challenges, but having just bought the ticket, I couldn't see any way of getting it onto my phone apart from a screen shot of the receipt and keeping that in my photos. Is that right?

Philip

dcockling

Postby dcockling » Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:12 pm

HI Philip and anyone else wondering the same thing, yes that will be fine. Our online shop system isn't sophisticated enough for to create an online ticket that you can place in an iphone wallet for example.

There will, as always, be a list of all online ticket sales available at the door on the day, so even if someone has forgotten their print off or hasn't been able to save their purchase receipt to their phone, we will still be able to identify you.

All the Best
Danny
Scaleforum Treasurer

andrewnummelin

Postby andrewnummelin » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:54 am

Philip Hall wrote:I might be being dense, or suffering computer/phone challenges, but having just bought the ticket, I couldn't see any way of getting it onto my phone apart from a screen shot of the receipt and keeping that in my photos. Is that right?

Philip

On my Android phone I opened the email confirmation, then clicked the link “Click here to print the tickets you have purchased” and this displayed the ticket. (Same happens on my iPad.)
Things may be different if you are actually connected to a printer by WiFi but I doubt this will be the case at Scaleforum reception.
Regards,

Andrew Nummelin

Philip Hall

Postby Philip Hall » Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:13 am

Thanks Danny.

Philip

Return to “Exhibitions”