DEMU Showcase 2022

Announcements, recommendations, visit reports etc. Discussion of the Society's own shows.
lyneux

DEMU Showcase 2022

Postby lyneux » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:30 pm

After a two year covid-enduced hiatus, the DEMU committee are very pleased to announce that DEMU Showcase will take place this year on 23/24th July 2022 at Sutton Coldfield Townhall in Sutton, just north of Birmingham city centre.

This is a new venue for Showcase and the move from Burton is the consequence of the ever-shrinking space available at Burton-on-Trent Town Hall (the council keep turning rooms into offices!).

Once again, in keeping with the high quality of layouts at Showcase, we have a number of P4 layouts that have confirmed attendance including Splott and Clackmannan Goods.

Finally, we would like to continue the reciprocal arrangement that we have with the Scalefour Society to have a presence at each other's show. Please could the relevant members of the committee get in touch (showcase@demu.org.uk) to help organise this?

Many thanks,

Guy

Exhibition Manager
DEMU Showcase 2022

Paul Willis
Forum Team

Re: DEMU Showcase 2022

Postby Paul Willis » Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:51 pm

Hi Guy,

I believe that CharirmanJohn has been in touch with you about the reciprocal arrangement, and I expect that there will be a short update at next week's Committee meeting.

Cheers
Paul
Beware of Trains - occasional modelling in progress!
www.5522models.co.uk

lyneux

Re: DEMU Showcase 2022

Postby lyneux » Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:10 pm

That's great. Thanks Paul!

I look forward to seeing some S4S members at Showcase!

Guy

Return to “Exhibitions”