Missenden Virtual Spring Weekend - 6/7 March 2021

Announcements, recommendations, visit reports etc. Discussion of the Society's own shows.
Paul Willis
Forum Team

Missenden Virtual Spring Weekend - 6/7 March 2021

Postby Paul Willis » Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:41 pm

Evening all,

I don't think I've seen mention of this anywhere here yet.

Unfortunately, the Missenden Spring Weekend won't be going ahead this year, for obvious reasons. So there will be a virtual event instead, in three weeks time.

Have a look at https://www.missendenrailwaymodellers.org.uk/index.php/spring-2021-virtual-event-plans/ to see what is on offer.

Even if we can't gather in the Abbey, I'm sure that it will be a superb event. I've already registered for a couple of the live sessions.

Take care,
Paul, Missenden Regular.
Beware of Trains - occasional modelling in progress!
www.5522models.co.uk

Enigma

Re: Missenden Virtual Spring Weekend - 6/7 March 2021

Postby Enigma » Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:56 pm

Thanks Paul. All I've got to do now is remember it on the day! :?

Paul Willis
Forum Team

Postby Paul Willis » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:01 pm

A quick reminder that the Missenden Spring Virtual Weekend is now live!

Find it at https://www.missendenrailwaymodellers.org.uk/index.php/virtual-spring-2021/ and enjoy...

If you can't watch it all today, then the material will remain online, just as the Autumn Weekend has, for your continued viewing.

I'm just about to head over to the 3D Printing room - and there will be a short update on my own topic on this later in the day :-)

Have fun!
Paul
Beware of Trains - occasional modelling in progress!
www.5522models.co.uk

Enigma

Postby Enigma » Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:39 pm

Lost myself for a couple of hours yesterday afternoon watching videos. Thanks for organising the event.

GWMark

Postby GWMark » Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:11 pm

All of the recordings of the live sessions that took place are now online on the website

https://www.missendenrailwaymodellers.org.uk/index.php/spring-2021-live-session-recordings/

Including the edited version of Jerry Clifford's Tucking Mill presentation with the full size photographs. Apologies once again to those who watched it live for the technical difficulties with the display of the pictures. We have also added some better quality video of Mick Bonwick's weathering session that has been recorded separately under better lighting and without the internet bandwidth issues.

Live sessions can always be a challenge, hopefully the small issues we had did not spoil peoples enjoyment.

As with our Autumn event from last year the material will remain on the website as a long term reference.

Return to “Exhibitions”