Scaleforum 2016 Retrospective

Announcements, recommendations, visit reports etc. Discussion of the Society's own shows.
John McAleely
Web Team

Scaleforum 2016 Retrospective

Postby John McAleely » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:23 pm

I have just uploaded the retrospective for Scaleforum 2016. As ever, there are hundreds of photos to enjoy, and I am thankful to the official photographers Tim Venton and Philip Hall for their work.

This has taken a little longer to publish than I usually like, so thank you all for your patience. The extra time is because I have adjusted all the web pages to look more appropriate on mobile phones and (probably) many tablets. Those of us looking at the site from our desktop computers are unlikely to see any material differences (unless you have a smaller screen than 1024x768).

If you do think you see a problem, please do report it, preferably with a screenshot attached. If you're not sure you are seeing a problem, you may wish to compare it with a similar page from the 2015 retrospective first. My intention is that this retrospective pilots the 'mobile friendly' changes, and I can roll them out to the whole site over time.

Note that I believe the slideshow feature is currently broken in many of the older retrospectives (including 2015), and I will fix that shortly.

I'll be updating the rest of the site to reflect the competition winners, etc later this weekend.

Rod Cameron

Re: Scaleforum 2016 Retrospective

Postby Rod Cameron » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:17 pm

Thanks John, nice work.

A point of clarification in the intro - as Archivist I have yet to receive the Visitors' Book, no doubt it is currently in the safe hands of a Committee member and will get to me in due course.
Rod

John McAleely
Web Team

Re: Scaleforum 2016 Retrospective

Postby John McAleely » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:38 pm

Rod Cameron wrote:A point of clarification in the intro - as Archivist I have yet to receive the Visitors' Book, no doubt it is currently in the safe hands of a Committee member and will get to me in due course.

Ah, yes. I clearly misinterpreted the timing of the plan, but yes, I believe it is heading your way in due course.

Return to “Exhibitions”