SHMRC Exhibition Portsmouth 21st November 2015

Announcements, recommendations, visit reports etc. Discussion of the Society's own shows.
kipford

SHMRC Exhibition Portsmouth 21st November 2015

Postby kipford » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:17 am

Edited: I have been advised we additional traders attending Modelu, Rumney Models, Booklaw Publications
It will soon be time for the SHMRC's annual show. Same venue as always with its great catering, we believe the line up for this years show to be our best ever, with as usual a finescale emphasis. We have three scalefour layouts, Plumpton Green, London Road and making its exhibition debut Phwllheli a modern image layout from Jonathan Buckie. then not forgetting the kids, Thomas. With layouts spanning all gauges and all eras there is something for everybody to enjoy. Full exhibition details are as shown below

2015 Exhibition Poster RMweb.jpg

VENUE: The Admiral Lord Nelson School, Dundas Lane (near Ocean Park). Portsmouth PO3 5XT

Time: 10.30am to 4.30pm.

Price: Adults £5, Accompanied Children free.

Free car parking, easy access from the A27/A3M/M27.

Refreshments and Good disabled access.

In addition to the superb line up of layouts there is an excellent selection of Trade, plus Demonstrators, Society stands and our infamous Bring and Buy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by kipford on Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dal-t

Re: SHMRC Exhibition Portsmouth 21st November 2015

Postby dal-t » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:32 am

Wot, London Road bin converted to OO-SF, then?
David L-T

Jol Wilkinson

Postby Jol Wilkinson » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:48 pm

dal-t wrote:Wot, London Road bin converted to OO-SF, then?

Not when I last looked.

Jol

kipford

Postby kipford » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:46 pm

Jol
You are now in the pre-amble. I almost had a sense of humour failure over dal-t's post, it was a joke and not a sarcastic comment? :o .
See you there hopefully with the first engineering prototype of the shunting engine (I have most of the bits).

There are also three additional traders I was not aware of until later this morning so these have also been added.

Dave

dal-t

Postby dal-t » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:22 pm

kipford wrote:I almost had a sense of humour failure over dal-t's post, it was a joke and not a sarcastic comment?

It was intended to point out in a light-hearted way that you may have been under-playing the S4 content, at the expense of a layout and layout owner for which/whom I have the utmost respect - but apologies if I overlooked the fact that not everyone derives as much amusement as I do from the exchanges about OO 'finescale' in another place. I'll try to make better use of the emoticons to drop heavier hints about my tone of voice in future ...
David L-T

Return to “Exhibitions”