Scaleforum - Templot help

Announcements, recommendations, visit reports etc. Discussion of the Society's own shows.
Martin Wynne

Scaleforum - Templot help

Postby Martin Wynne » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:21 am

Just to repeat from elsewhere, I'm intending to be at Scaleforum on Saturday afternoon. I shall have a tablet computer running Templot with me if anyone would like a few minutes help with the program.

I would also like time to see the show, so this would be help with using the Templot program itself. Howard Bolton is doing the in-depth trackwork discussions on his demo stand. Image

regards,

Martin.
40+ years developing Templot. Enjoy using Templot? Join Templot Club. Be a Templot supporter.

Phil O

Re: Scaleforum - Templot help

Postby Phil O » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:30 pm

Hi Martin

Did you get there on Saturday? I hung around for a bit just in case you made an appearance.

Phil.

Martin Wynne

Postby Martin Wynne » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:54 pm

Phil O wrote:Hi Martin

Did you get there on Saturday? I hung around for a bit just in case you made an appearance.

Hi Phil,

Yes I was there from about 12 to 5pm. I was wearing a name badge and made my presence known on the Scalefour Society stand and on Howard Bolton's track demo stand. Sorry I missed you.

Many thanks to all concerned for an excellent show.

Martin.
40+ years developing Templot. Enjoy using Templot? Join Templot Club. Be a Templot supporter.

JFS

Postby JFS » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:04 pm

Martin,

It was great to meet on Saturday, but I'm very sorry that we did not get time for a more extended chat - I was a little bit run off my feet all weekend (which I am taking as a Good Thing!)

I am sure that Terry would not need too much encouragement to fix you up with a slightly more formal meet and greet facility for next year.

Very Best Wishes,

Martin Wynne

Postby Martin Wynne » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:41 pm

JFS wrote:I am sure that Terry would not need too much encouragement to fix you up with a slightly more formal meet and greet facility for next year.

Hi Howard,

Yes I know but I would prefer not to make a formal arrangement. The whole point of making Templot free was so that it no longer represents any form of commitment on my time. I may have got up on Saturday morning and decided to go fishing instead. Image

It was good to see you again after so many years.

Martin.

Penrhos1920

Postby Penrhos1920 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:07 pm

Having demonstrated Templot at S4N and enjoying it, I would be willing demonstrate at Scaleforum or other quality model railway shows.

I did offer my services to Nottingham, but they turned my down because I was not close enough! They didn't find anyone else that year.

Return to “Exhibitions”