MARKET DEEPING MRC 2014

Announcements, recommendations, visit reports etc. Discussion of the Society's own shows.
chris58

MARKET DEEPING MRC 2014

Postby chris58 » Mon May 05, 2014 6:28 am

Hi all
had a great day out showing my layout SALTFLEET at the MARKET DEEPING show. My son William and myself shared the operating.With no running problems all day we found that we enjoyed the interest shown to us. The compliments we received were very welcome and have encouraged me to try even harder to improve my modelling skills. Most of the people seemed to think that we had got the atmosphere right which i think i enjoyed the most. One lesson learned is that setting up needs a sequence that is understood by all involved ,but this was after all a first public appearance .
Very exited
Chris Dales

Paul Willis
Forum Team

Re: MARKET DEEPING MRC 2014

Postby Paul Willis » Tue May 06, 2014 6:39 pm

chris58 wrote:Hi all
had a great day out showing my layout SALTFLEET at the MARKET DEEPING show. My son William and myself shared the operating.With no running problems all day we found that we enjoyed the interest shown to us. The compliments we received were very welcome and have encouraged me to try even harder to improve my modelling skills.

That indeed sounds like a great day out. Well done on having such a satisfying experience.

It was my wife's birthday dinner down in London, so I wasn't able to come along and see the show this time. After such a rewarding experience, I'm sure that you will be taking it on the road again, so I'll keep and eye open and come along next time...

Cheers
Flymo
Beware of Trains - occasional modelling in progress!
www.5522models.co.uk

Return to “Exhibitions”