Road vehicles

Products you use that you would like to recommend.
David B

Road vehicles

Postby David B » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:20 pm

Following on from my thread about the Pendon Dray, and the image of a Farm Cart from Rod Parker's range of white metal kits, I bought some of his horse drawn vehicles. I did not know of Rod's kits until now, so I imagine there may be some of you as well who do not know of them either.

The 'list' of kits covers 4 x A4 pages, 3 of cars and vans and one of horse drawn items. Those of you modelling the 1950s and 1960s might find his list interesting and I have attached a pdf for you to peruse. I have asked Rod Parker's permission to reproduce the list. However, he is not attached to a computer, let alone the internet, so communication is via the post. I have ordered from him and his response is prompt.

I received an order this morning and Rod says he, 'is hoping to re-release some kits and will be re-stocking the horse drawn kits'.

David

ps. He also has a list of 2mm kits covering the 1930s to 1970s which I can scan and supply if requested.

R Parker Vehicles.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Recommendations”