Lanarkshire Models & Supplies

If you are making something new or have found something, announce it here.
Dave Franks

Re: Lanarkshire Models & Supplies

Postby Dave Franks » Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:45 pm

Hi Jim, that's good so at least it's one sale then, ;) I'm quite wary these days after doing certain items when punters or a 'Rail' society requests them and selling maybe half a dozen which doesn't cover the hours doing the master or the mould but hey ho! Having said that I'm delighted with the response to the new LSWR bufferstop which next week will be it's fourth batch since September.

As far as the website is concerned,

I've added handrail wire to the clearance items, it is hard brass pin wire 0.45mm so perfect for the usual 4mm scale knobs, I've used it for years myself and it is used in the chassis kits too.
Also, piercing saw blades have been added, high quality Swiss ones and also standard ones, various sizes but not many left and 22mm cutting discs with and without mandrel.

As we are no longer attending shows we are selling off the items we had on the display table that were never on the website. :thumb

Cheers,

Dave.

Dave Franks

Postby Dave Franks » Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:45 am

Didn't realise it's been so long since I posted something here, nothing much has happened really just been very busy. So now for the bad news:-

Prices have been increased! Sorry but it had to come eventually. Yes, as of late last night the website was updated with the latest prices reflecting the increases in metals, mould rubber, energy, postage etc. etc. As some of you may have guessed prices have been kept stable for many years due to improved methods and increased productivity but now things have had to change hopefully you will still see our products as value for money.

Regards to all,

Dave Franks

kelly

Postby kelly » Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:37 pm

Dave Franks wrote:Didn't realise it's been so long since I posted something here, nothing much has happened really just been very busy. So now for the bad news:-

Prices have been increased! Sorry but it had to come eventually. Yes, as of late last night the website was updated with the latest prices reflecting the increases in metals, mould rubber, energy, postage etc. etc. As some of you may have guessed prices have been kept stable for many years due to improved methods and increased productivity but now things have had to change hopefully you will still see our products as value for money.

Regards to all,

Dave Franks

It is unforunate, but it is sadly part of life at present. Hopefully you manage to weather the storm ok, and I hope you're both keeping well.
DEMU UPDate Editor
DEMU
Photos on Flickr

Return to “New Products”