New products in the stores

If you are making something new or have found something, announce it here.
Terry Bendall
Forum Team

New products in the stores

Postby Terry Bendall » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:00 am

The following new products will be available from the stores as from this weekend and they will be available at Scalefour North.

Society Mugs. As mentioned in the Chaiman's Doghouse in S4News 176, the Society has obtained a new supply of mugs with the Society logo on them.

Also as mentioned in the last Doghouse a new supply of the Colin Ashby Putterona will be available.

For those who like to construct their own turnouts, the stores will have a new stock of filing jigs for switch blades and crfossing vees. There are new stocks of crossing vee jigs for 1 in 5, 1 in 6, 1in 7 and 1 in 8 crossings and switch blade jigs for A, B, C and D switches.

Terry Bendall

mikegriff

Re: New products in the stores

Postby mikegriff » Tue May 01, 2012 8:18 pm

Hi Terry
How can I get to the filing jigs for switch blades and crossing vees jigs on-line?
Thanks in advance
Mike

Paul Willis
Forum Team

Postby Paul Willis » Tue May 01, 2012 9:51 pm

mikegriff wrote:Hi Terry
How can I get to the filing jigs for switch blades and crossing vees jigs on-line?
Thanks in advance
Mike

Hi Mike,

I've just been over to the Members' Area of the website and had a look for you.

The simple answer is that they aren't on there yet - Webmaster Rob let us know a couple of days ago that the task of updating the Stores for the new postage rates was much larger than he initially thought. The fact that these will need bespoke postage amounts because of the weight of them has probably made it quite complex to calculate and code.

He's probably beavering away at it tonight, as I see that the new Putterona, and the Scalefour Society mugs are on there already. Have you got your order in for those already?

When I hear that the jigs are available, I'll try and remember to pop a note on here.

Cheers
Paul Willis
Deputy Chairman
Beware of Trains - occasional modelling in progress!
www.5522models.co.uk

RobM

Postby RobM » Sat May 05, 2012 5:04 pm

Sorry folks..........they are there now as from the 3rd...............problem was the overseas postage issue............
R

mikegriff

Postby mikegriff » Sat May 05, 2012 6:36 pm

Thank You All!
They are there and I have ordered!!
Mike

Return to “New Products”