MRJ Binders

If you are making something new or have found something, announce it here.
Alastairr
Web Team

Re: MRJ Binders

Postby Alastairr » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:55 am

Ian, SteveT - quantity change has been noted.

Order is now in with MBB. Delivery to me is currently estimated at 3-4 weeks. I will be in touch with all of you on the order nearer that time to sort out the details of your binder bundles.

Thanks,

Alastair

Steve Carter

Postby Steve Carter » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:54 pm

Alastairr wrote:Ian, SteveT - quantity change has been noted.

Order is now in with MBB. Delivery to me is currently estimated at 3-4 weeks. I will be in touch with all of you on the order nearer that time to sort out the details of your binder bundles.

Thanks,

Alastair

Thank you Alastair.

When and how would you like some money please? Also, how much?

All the best

Steve
Steve Carter

Alastairr
Web Team

Postby Alastairr » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:55 pm

Steve - I will be in touch via PM with everyone once I have the total from MBB and I have worked out postage and packaging amounts.

It's also worth stating that if anyone is not in a rush for their binders and would like to pick these up in person at Scalefour North then they are welcome to do so.

Thanks,

Alastair

Steve Carter

Postby Steve Carter » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:48 pm

Alastairr wrote:Steve - I will be in touch via PM with everyone once I have the total from MBB and I have worked out postage and packaging amounts.

It's also worth stating that if anyone is not in a rush for their binders and would like to pick these up in person at Scalefour North then they are welcome to do so.

Thanks,

Alastair

No problem Alastair. I'll look out for the PM and then arrange payment.

I'm not in a rush so I will be happy to pick mine up in person at Scalefour North.

Again , thank you for all your efforts, it's very much appreciated.

All the best

Steve
Last edited by Steve Carter on Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steve Carter

essdee

Postby essdee » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:30 pm

You are doing a great job, Alastair, many thanks,

I am also happy to collect my batch at Scalefour North to save you some packaging work, but will pay you as soon as notified, ta. Will be there both days.

Cheers,

Steve D.

John Donnelly
Web Team

Postby John Donnelly » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:31 pm

I can pick up at S4N as well.

John

RedDragon

Postby RedDragon » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:57 pm

I would also be happy pay on request and pick up at S4 North.

Steve

Rod Cameron

Postby Rod Cameron » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:55 pm

Or even after that - if someone can store the residual and make them available for collection at Railex, Wells or Scaleforum that would be fine by me.
Rod

Alastairr
Web Team

Postby Alastairr » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:25 am

Just an update - I've had confirmation from Modern Book Binders that the binders should be with me next week. Once they land in Cheshire, and I get the final invoice I will be a position to measure up and weigh the binders to come up with some costing figures - look out for a PM from me.

Thanks,

Alastair

Steve Carter

Postby Steve Carter » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:34 pm

Thank you Alastair.
I'll keep a look out for your PM
See you at Scalefour North.

Steve
Steve Carter

nf.newling

Postby nf.newling » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:37 pm

Pick-up at Scalefour North is good for me. Happy to pay as soon as you are in a position to tell us how much

... and thank you very much for all the effort you have put in to this project

Ian White

Postby Ian White » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:49 pm

Thank you Alastair - your efforts on organising this are much appreciated.
Ian

Paulhb

Postby Paulhb » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:58 pm

Absolutely, thank you Alistair.

Paul Bannerman

essdee

Postby essdee » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:03 pm

Thanks also here Alastair - in the throes of 'winding up' and looming house move, the ability to care for a long run of unbound MRJ will be a great boon; thanks for running with this. Cheque as soon as you want, but hold till Scalefour North?

Cheers

Steve

Alan Turner

Postby Alan Turner » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:35 pm

Excellent news.

When you PM me please provide sort code and account number please.

regards

Alan

Alastairr
Web Team

Postby Alastairr » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:54 pm

Evening Chaps,

Essentially, the binders have landed - I have a stack of boxes from the floor to the ceiling!

You should all have a PM now. If you don't then let me know.

I can't make S4N anymore but I am hoping a fellow Society Member will take a consignment of the binders for those going to collect there - I'm awaiting news on this. I will be heading down to the South West that weekend so passing through a fair amount of the motorway network, including Bristol - I think someone mentioned a large number of binder owners lived down there. If so - we could arrange a drop-off if some of an area group wish to put their heads together on that one.

If you could check your PM's and we can continue the discussions from there - or on here if there are groups of people that wish to take delivery, etc.

Thanks,

Alastair

Alastairr
Web Team

Postby Alastairr » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:32 pm

Afternoon,

The binders for postage were all dispatched this morning. A massive thanks are due to James Dickie who picked up two thirds of the binders for delivery and collection at Scalefour North. Thanks again James.

Thanks to everyone for their patience and arranging the payment so promptly. There is one buyer who hasn't paid yet, ironically he is an Admin on this forum :D I won't name and shame just yet.

I will be in touch with those who are getting their binders delivered with the tracking references. I expect the delivery will be Monday.

Finally, I have a small number of binders left over as surplus. If anyone wants a few extra then please get in touch.

Thanks,

Alastair

Steve Carter

Postby Steve Carter » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:27 pm

Thank you very much Alastair.
Hopefully after I've signed up lots of new members at Scalefour North I'll have plenty of space in my car to load my binders :D
All the best
Steve
Steve Carter

Jol Wilkinson

Postby Jol Wilkinson » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:59 am

My delivery arrived today.

Many thanks to Alistair for his work in organising this.

Jol

Ian White

Postby Ian White » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:22 pm

A large box containing 30 binders landed on my doorstep today. Fantastic work by Alastair - many thanks!

Alastairr
Web Team

Postby Alastairr » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:12 am

That's great, all the postal orders have arrived successfully. Happy binding... :thumb

Thanks,

Alastair

John Bateson

Postby John Bateson » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:34 am

And for all those who have brand new binders to fill, I am continuing to dispose of magazines that I never read

MRJ 206 - 237 +251

These will become available at Scalefour North (if I make it this year!) with all sales going to Society funds. I have no idea how much they go for on the Bring & Buy, and I know I could probably get more if sold on eBay but ...

John
Slaving away still on GCR stuff ...

Steve Carter

Postby Steve Carter » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:41 pm

All if the MRJ binders were picked up by various people from the Society Stand at Scslefour North this weekend.
However, the last order to be collected should have been for 10 binders but there was only 7 binders left in the box!
Please can those of you who picked up your binders check that you took the correct number and let me know if you have more than you should?
If the missing binders are found I can put people in contact with the members who's order is short
Many thanks
Steve
Steve Carter

John Donnelly
Web Team

Postby John Donnelly » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:00 pm

Well, despite the contents of my box being counted twice it would appear that I have one too many...

Let me know where to send it to and I'll get it in the post.

John

Andrew Ullyott

Postby Andrew Ullyott » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:11 pm

Steve Carter wrote:All if the MRJ binders were picked up by various people from the Society Stand at Scslefour North this weekend.
However, the last order to be collected should have been for 10 binders but there was only 7 binders left in the box!
Please can those of you who picked up your binders check that you took the correct number and let me know if you have more than you should?
If the missing binders are found I can put people in contact with the members who's order is short
Many thanks
Steve

None extra here, just the six as requested.
Thanks for sorting all this out.
Andrew

Return to “New Products”