Masokits

bordercollie

Masokits

Postby bordercollie » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:22 am

Hi
As it so difficult and time consumming to communicate with Masokits from overseas, I was contemplating sending an internatiional bank draft to him with a note asking him to send as much as he could with the money sent. I have used the weights and postage from his website.
However, this is a bit risky as I don't know if he is still trading and able to send goods internationally. As of today does anyone know if he is still in business?

Thanks and best wishes

wakefield

Re: Masokits

Postby wakefield » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:46 am

Hello.
I know Mike Clark well (masokits). I will be speaking to him on phone Monday evening.
I will put your question to him and post his answer here.
Hope this helps.
Mike.

Julian Roberts

Postby Julian Roberts » Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:10 pm

I bought some etches from Mike last month. Time from cheque in the post to package through my door was three and a half weeks. That was just an England/Scotland transaction! I assume you know he is very particular about contact and payment. Hope you get what you're needing but it won't be by Christmas! To my mind it's worth the wait.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bordercollie

Postby bordercollie » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:01 am

Hi
Thanks

Julian

I have read the conditions and this is part of the reason why it is hard to deal with him, as well as no e-mail. The only way to send money to him is by international bank draft which is an expensive to send money overseas. The length of time for delivery is not that important to me. At present there are long delays in receiving overseas post.

Wakefield

Thanks for your offer. I will await your reply.

Best wishes

wakefield

Postby wakefield » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:26 am

Bordercollie.
I spoke to Mike last evening and can confirm that he is still trading and handling overseas
Orders.
Hope this helps.
Mike.

Return to “Coaches and NPCS”