LNER 52'6 Luggage Brake Van Transfers.

simonmoore

LNER 52'6 Luggage Brake Van Transfers.

Postby simonmoore » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:21 pm

On & Off for the past 2 or 3 month's i have been building one of the Coopercraft LNER 52'6 Luggage Brake Van's. When the christmas period arrived i packed up everything i had project wise & battened down the hatch,s to have a good rest over the festive period. With a new year here i decided that firstly i was going to get this model finished off because it isn't that far away it just need's a few additional part's fitting & painting.

Some time ago i picked up one of the HMRS sheets for pressfix transfers & after trailing them on a Parkside kit i wasn't pleased with the outcome. I've tried to get them straight but i've had no joy & decided i need to find a waterslide set because i have found for me personally i get the best results from waterslide transfers. The problem i am facing is what company makes waterslide transfers that will suit this coach which is being constructed in early br livery so it will be wearing a crimson livery as apposed to maroon.

Also if anyone has any prototype color photos of one of these coaches they would be able to share i would be grateful This kit's instruction sheet doesn't give much reference to decals & markings only paint color references. Also just thinking about it could anyone tell me the correct roof ventilators for this coach i have been looking on the dart castings site but not sure which to buy.

Regards,

Simon.

David B

Re: LNER 52'6 Luggage Brake Van Transfers.

Postby David B » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:38 pm

I haven't a clue about LNER stuff, but have you tried Fox Transfers?

http://www.fox-transfers.co.uk/

David

Return to “Coaches and NPCS”