Here are some pictures of a Mitchell Manor I have been working on. It has a fully sprung chassis with split axle pickup. The bogie is sprung and the load is transferred to it from the body via a rubbing plate. I have scratchbuilt a new smokebox front. The boiler has been redrawn and etched with separate boiler bands to reduce the thickness of the traditional half etched boiler.
The tender is from Martin Finney and is also sprung. See the workshop techniques thread.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Tender with parts for underframe temporarily fitted
- 8240109F-D829-45B9-A8DC-473E05F12A7E.jpeg (88.8 KiB) Viewed 1588 times
- Jig for assembling vacuum and steam pipes
- D279DDD6-047D-4E7F-80AD-43305C304F01.jpeg (114.53 KiB) Viewed 1586 times
- 3A7DA8F8-30A9-402D-B84B-90C6C6202EA1.jpeg (137.75 KiB) Viewed 1587 times
- 61292715-9897-45BC-9840-28D9FA9CA6E9.jpeg (145.11 KiB) Viewed 1589 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest