Churchward Models CM42 kit - missing instructions

Inside the fence.
HighlandRailwayman

Churchward Models CM42 kit - missing instructions

Postby HighlandRailwayman » Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:21 pm

Hi Guys and Gals,
Not sure if this is the right part of the forum, but really hoping someone can help.
I've just dug out my long dusty kit of the old Churchward Models CM42 - GWR Hipped roof wooden signal box with the intention of building it over the festive break, only to discover the instructions have gone walkies, probably in the house move a few years ago.
I have tried e-mail to phoenix who now own the Churchward models range, but had no response, but also know they are busy and don't get much time to check mails etc so I am probably low down the priority list!
Does any kind soul have a copy of the instructions they can scan/photograph and send to me? I am hoping the finished kit will be just right for my Jubilee challenge entry I am working on (although I fear it may be a smidge big as am looking circa 30 levers for the frame for this layout as designed at the moment)
Many thanks in advance,
Martin

ginger_giant

Re: Churchward Models CM42 kit - missing instructions

Postby ginger_giant » Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:24 am

Not sure if this will be of any help but I'm selling CM40 so have the instructions to hand. If you think they might be of help I could copy the instructions this evening and forward them as a pdf.

HighlandRailwayman

Postby HighlandRailwayman » Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:57 pm

Hi,
That would be brilliant thank you. Ill DM you my email address. Most is pretty obvious but just not sure on couple of wee points so should help, many thanks!
Martin

HighlandRailwayman

Postby HighlandRailwayman » Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:35 pm

Thanks to Ian, have the relevent instructions, now time to tey escape the family and get on with some modelling!

Return to “Railway Buildings”